The Chateau Collection is our finest collection of Estate Jewelry and Loose Gems available on our online store at retail pricing. Additional gems available to wholesale customers or upon request by any customer. Wholesale accounts are available.
You will see some very rare and unusual gems here, many one of a kind, some almost impossible to replace. Others are just so interesting we include them and yet are very affordable.
Purchased through a major brokerage house (paperwork available). Email us for information on how to buy at spot plus shipping or buy it when it hits our goal of $12,900.00...
Ultra exotic, large, rare (denim) cobalt blue Spinel with Peacock/Teal blue flashes. Spinel is the hottest new stone for 2017 and a great investment for the future. We are...
Rare Natural Untreated/Unheated Vivid Ink Blue Spinel Sri Lanka Hand Cut by Master Cutter's Top Color and Excellent Hue VVS Clarity Almost as Hard as Diamond Great Engagement Gem or...
This is a top quality Royal Blue, Oval, VVS, untreated spinel at a super price for a world class gem. Madagascar origin and has been recut This is absolutely top...
This rarest of the Spinel colors will make a beautiful ring/pendant/enhancer. We will be happy to mount it into gold or platinum and give you a 10% mounting discount and...
Peridot from Burma can no longer be imported to the United States so the price is steadily going up. I am giving you discounts on my best stones. By receiving...
Recut after leaving Sri Lanka Fine Ceylon Material VVS Clarity Benchmark stone over 5 carats Priced to sell! Gorgeous hue Compare to any stone on Ebay! We buy the finest...
Gorgeous Color Bright Hue Top Color Mozambique Rubellite Cushion Cut VS - SI Vivid Neon Pink
This gorgeous Blue Spinel is teal blue Super sparkling natural and untreated, unheated Perfect size for a ring Ask us about discount mounting in gold or platinum Cushion Cut VVS...
Rare Natural Untreated/Unheated Vivid Intense Blue Spinel Sri Lanka Hand Cut by Master Cutter's Top Color and Excellent Hue VVS Clarity Almost as Hard as Diamond Great Engagement Gem or...
9.31 x 9.73 x 5.28mm Drop Dead Gorgeous Classic Cobalt Blue Stone Suitable for Engagement Ring No Heat No Treatment 100% Natural Mined in Sri Lanka
Gorgeous and rare 3.73 carat cushion cut blue Spinel. Sri Lanka. Perfect Ceylon blue engagement gem.
Gorgeous sapphire colored blue spinel Very rare color and material would be perfect engagement gem
Authentic earth mined unheated, untreated gorgeous blue spinel 8.98 x 9.09 x 4.39mm Sri Lanka Vivid Fancy Blue
Rare Natural Untreated/Unheated Blue Spinel Sri Lanka Hand Cut by Master Cutter's Top Color and Excellent Hue VS-VVS Clarity Almost as Hard as Diamond Great Engagement Gem or Men's Ring...
Gorgeous high quality blue spinel from Sri Lanka, recut in Thailand 10.24 x 8.08 x 5.39mm
10.58 x 7.80 x 5.00mm 1 small dark inclusion not eye visible. The color more than makes up for this tiny inclusion. VS1
Gorgeous Ash Blue Spinel VVS 10.71 x 8.85 x 4.76mm
Oh, the stories we wish we could tell about this stone (Certified Ceylon, Natural, Royal Blue) See Photo of certification. We are offering an unbeatable price for this size and...
Gorgeous, Rare Teal Spinel Natural Untreated, Unheated Earth Mined in Sri Lanka ( Ceylon ) Investment quality Photographed in indirect light from a window, no editing Enough to make a...
This super rare colored Mahenge garnet was discovered, a few of us were lucky enough to buy it thinking it would remain an active source. The first stones came out...
Fine Blue Cobalt Base Spinel Beautiful Top Sapphire Tones Gorgeous, cobalt bearing stone. Ceylon Blue
Rare Natural Untreated/Unheated Blue Spinel Sri Lanka Hand Cut by Master Cutter's Top Color Ink Blue and Excellent Hue VS-VVS Clarity Almost as Hard as Diamond Great Engagement Gem or...
1. Nobody beats our mounting prices. The average gem changes hands 9 times before reaching the retail customer. Hands, Cost Money!
2. We try to keep those pairs of hands at 4-5, counting you. It is not uncommon for our gems to go from mine to cutter, to us, to you. We are a small family owned business.
3. When you purchase loose gems from us you are getting some of the rarest, hand-picked, natural gems; from the most exotic locales on earth and we take the risks for you.
4. We often buy directly from the mine and have built solid connections in numerous countries including Burma, Sri Lanka (Ceylon), Australia, Pakistan, Columbia, Uruguay, Brazil, Peru etc. and of course the United States.
5. We help you take your loose gem(s) and assist in custom mounting, from the design process to finish and we stick to YOUR budget!
6. We are an American company, not a company in another country Looking like the, "store next door."
7. By cutting out the middlemen, buying wholesale gems and setting direct with our designers you save a lot money without any sacrifice in quality.
"Blue spinel is a geological unicorn and it is rare. It is truly, “natural,” unheated, untreated and true blue. They are real, really blue, made by mother earth and only discovered, liberated from their marble tombs, cut, polished, then cherished by man."