Rhodochrosite Cabochon, Translucent Tear drop. Highly polished, Top Grade. 14.92 Carat
- Rhodochrosite Cabochon, Translucent Tear drop. Highly polished, Top Grade. 14.92 Carat
- "Don't cry for me Argentina."
- Just amazing, will be beautiful mounted.
- Cab is rounded on both sides, no flat side
- 14.92 carats.
- Large teardrop shaped 2-sided cabochon,
- Watermelon colored
- Amazing Luster, color and clarity.
- Translucent single color rhodochrosite is rare indeed
- And so, so beautiful
- American award winning gem cutter cut and polished this "candy like," 2 sided cabochon is the rarest form of Argentinian Rhodochrosite which is the semi transparent facet quality, very pricey this is a deal!
- Just magical! SI-1
- 18.1 x 13.3 x 6.35mm
- Looks like Sweet Home mine material. I prefer this vivid color, but love both.
- Sweet Home Mine has shut down and prices on gem quality rhodochrosite are rising. This Argentinian material in this quality/size/clarity is equally rare. Only a tiny amount of material is found in this quality and usually in much smaller sizes. See matching stone (rounded) for having a ring and pendant made. We also have a gorgeous vintage rhodochrosite ring available now in gold.